Education and outreach are important keys to maintaining good health and finding support when needed. We offer ongoing classes and support groups to help meet your needs. And, check back with us often for special events and seminars.
Bayfront Medical Center hosts several support groups for patients and their loved ones. They are free of charge and open to the community. For more information, just call the numbers below.
- Mended Hearts Support Group – (727) 343-1737
- Cardiac Defibrillator Support Group – (727) 893-6424
- Stroke Support Group – (727) 893-6286 or 893-6223
- Sleep Apnea Support Group – (727) 893-6096
- New Mom Support Group – (727) 893-6854
- Head Injury Support Group – (727) 322-6123